Even if you have had credit issues or problems in the past we will still consider your application if we can see you are on the right path to repairing your credit history.
We will still consider you even if you are not on the electoral roll or have a limited credit history.
We do have minimum criteria, which are as follows:
- You must be aged between 18 and 73 at the start of your agreement and no older than 80 at the end of the agreement.
- You must reside at a permanent address in mainland England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland and not reside in a caravan park.
- You can be self-employed.
- If you are retired, you should have a regular income.
- You must have a minimum credit score and meet our underwriting criteria.
- You must receive an income of at least £1242 per month, after tax.
When you apply for finance we will undertake an affordability assessment and only decide to offer you finance if we feel comfortable it will be affordable and sustainable for you. We ask that you should do the same. Before entering into an agreement please consider if the monthly payments are affordable and you will be in a position to continue paying the monthly payments for the term of the agreement.
Are you aware of or anticipate any changes in your circumstances which will impact your ability to repay your monthly payments for the term of the agreement?
Consider if there are going to be changes in your expenses or income in the near or foreseeable future which will impact your ability to pay. For example:-
- Change in job situation
- Change in income or benefits
- Change in expenditure – e.g mortage/rent payments, child care etc
- Change in personal or family circumstances
If there is, please do let us know before entering into an agreement with us.